Monday, November 28, 2011

Yet Another New Discuses

Last time I just bought two discuses from 北高雄, one red and one orange, so unfortunately both of them couldn't adapt to their new environment and a week later the red one was die due to diseases and the orange one was die due to starvation. 

Later on, I visited the aquarium store 魚世界水族 on 建工路 to look around their discuses. I just can't resist  not to buy their beautiful small discuses. Then I bought four discuses with special price ^^ (The boss just so nice to me!). Really recommend this store, if you want to buy some cheap and beautiful discuses. So, here are the pictures of my new discuses. 


They look a little bit darker, due to the shock during the way back home. 

The skin looks darker, but actually the real color is not like that







Those two blue discuses on the right side are the old fishes that have grown so big now





No comments:

Post a Comment